Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Good Question

Hi Steve,
I wanted to ask..if some of the pictures I've taken previously apply to an assignment would it be ok to use them or would it be better to take new ones for the class? 
Thank you,
Cheryl 
Hi Cheryl
Good Question!
I would first try and capture something good this week. I think the pressure to find and shoot something that will work is a good thing. If it is a day or two before class and you have not gotten anything good, then look through your archives for something that meets the assignment.

Goal: You are trying to deliberately change the way you look through the viewfinder. It is less about showing something awesome during the critique...although doing both would be good!

Hope this helps

Mit

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that was a good question. I may have asked it myself had Cheryl not jumped ahead of me. Thanks, Cheryl and thanks, Mit for the answer.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, question or thought...