Sunday, March 14, 2010

A few last words...


Hi folks
Thank you for your participation, experimentation and efforts in my first Photography 101 class! With very few pre-conceived ideas about the knowledge and abilities of the class when we began, I was impressed with your openness to experiment, work, fail, and learn from your experiences and those of others. You created some wonderful images during the class many of which were ‘WOW’ images.
The comments you wrote on your evaluation feedback sheets have been very helpful in refining the material and techniques I will include in the next class. Some things you said:
What I learned:
·       Composition techniques
·       Better understanding of Depth of Field
·       I can publish my photos!
·       Post-processing tips
·       Not to be afraid to just shoot!
·       POV “I always just shot at eye level”
·       How to blog
·       Places to find more information on Photography
Suggestions
·       Make the class longer
·       Review time/brain backup time (pause and reflect)
·       Look at fewer photos but spend more time on them
·       More editing info
·       Larger end of class project
·       More in depth
·       Longer
 Of course I have thought about a bunch of things that I should have covered and said in the class since it ended, but I have been keeping good notes so I can improve the next time around.
Once again, thank you for making my first adult ed experience a great one!  Please drop me an image or a link when you do something you are particularly happy with. I love seeing your work.
Best
Mit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, question or thought...