Saturday, February 6, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!




Hi all.

I intend for this blog to be a multi-purpose space with interesting images, ideas and links. I encourage you to post a comment if you have something to add.
If you are looking for a free space to post some images or ideas, you might consider starting a blog. It took me 10 minutes to set up an account at blogspot.com. The hard part is trying to come up with an interesting blog name that isn’t already taken.
I have posted my weekly teaching notes for Digital Photography 101 class to the immediate right of the icicle photo. If you miss a week, you can get the basics here.
Again I will try and be in the classroom beginning at 5:15 for anyone who missed a class or has specific questions or problems.
To help cut down on spam I will write my email address it is:
smitman 'at' tds 'dot com'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, question or thought...